Pee and Poop management


I never realized how stressed I could get over pee. Poppy pooped only twice in our apartment, but continues to pee twice a day in the apartment. Which isn't terrible considering she drinks a lot of water (its hot outside) and pees outside at least five times a day. 

Today was a big day for Poppy, she pooped and peed during the same walk! She's never been able to do both when I take her for a walk, so she's been taken on way too many walks, especially when we're potty training. I wasn't enthusiastic about buying pee pads considering how environmentally unfriendly they are, but gave in and bought some, at least while she's being potty trained. I am thrilled to say that as I type, she howled and scratched at the door and for the very first time, went outside to pee! She gave us a heads-up! I feel like celebrating...never thought I'd see the day...Here's a pic of her in the bushes just before she did her business. 


Comments